Friday, August 2, 2013

Tax Free Weekend in Tennessee!

It is Tax Free Weekend in Tennessee! This is a big weekend for shoppers here. See, there is no state income tax in Tennessee (woo hoo!), so to make up for it, the sales tax is slightly higher (9.25% in Knoxville). That means you are saving almost 10% this weekend! And you know-
 EVERYONE LOVES A SALE!
(especially yours truly)
 
 
We have been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time. Matt and I are finally going to ditch our separate laptops and combine into one computer. Watch out! No more messy desk for us!
 
 We selected a 21.5" iMac
Lucky for us- there was no waiting in line this morning, no fighting the crowds. I went to BestBuy.com this morning, ordered the computer, didn't pay sales tax and it shipped free to the store- arriving on Wednesday! Oh and I forgot to mention- IT WAS ON SALE! I did all this sitting peacefully in front of my computer, drinking coffee in my pj's. Isn't technology great?!
 
We are off to Charlotte for the weekend!
xoxo
Fran


No comments:

Post a Comment